The Silent Auction will take place on Saturday, March 24, 2018 from 10am-5pm and is only open to convention goers.
REGISTRATION FOR THE SILENT AUCTION IS NOW CLOSED. WE SIMPLY HAVE NO MORE ROOM FOR MORE!
How the Silent Auction works?
- Pre-register items using button below.
- $2 fee per entry collected when you drop off items at convention. Each entry may be a single item or multiple items for a single bid.
- Items may include games or other related items. (Board, RPG, Video games, etc).
- Seller sets the starting bid.
- Buyers will be able to browse the items for sale and enter bids in increments of $1.
- Once Auction ends at 5 pm, money will be collected.
- As soon as all money is collected, sellers will be called up to collect their money.