The popular TCTC Used Marketplace is back for another year! The marketplace will only be held on Saturday, March 28 from 12 to 6 pm. Get some new-to-you games or sell games that you no longer play. (Formerly the Silent Auction and the Bring & Buy Auction).
How to Register
Pre-register your games for $2 per lot. Day-of registrations will be accepted at $4 per lot. All funds raised from auction fees will be donated to the Andrea’s Adventurers Relay for Life team.
How It Works
- We will only accept items starting on Saturday from 9:00 am until 11:30 am.
- The auction starts at 12 pm and runs until 6pm.
- Each item will have its price change (at the seller’s discretion) at 2 pm and again at 4pm. This allows potential buyers to choose to wait for a price drop and pick the game up at a lower amount if it’s still around for purchase. Example: Game item has been listed for 12 pm price of $40, 2 pm price of $35 and 4 pm price of $30.
- Any TCTC attendee can browse the used marketplace and if they find something they’d like to buy, they bring it to the cashier and pay the appropriate listed price (no silent auction mad rush!).
- After 6 pm, the markeplace closes and our volunteers work on cashing out the sellers. Sellers pick up their items that haven’t sold.
Q: What fee does TCTC charge me for selling my game?
A: TCTC charges a rate of $2 per lot for pre-registered items, and $4 per lot for day-of registrations. Money is collected when you drop your games off at the Marketplace. Registration money collected goes to support the Andrea’s Adventurer’s Relay for Life team.
Q: If I just want to show up to check out the Marketplace, do I still have to pay the entry fee for TCTC?
Q: How many items can I put up for the Marketplace?
A: At this time there is no limit.
Q. What items can be sold at the Marketplace?
A: Any board game, RPG, or related item. Related items would include CCGs, miniatures and terrain pieces. Video games are allowed.
Q: What is the final time to enter items for the Marketplace?
A: We will only accept items up to 11:30 am.
Q: Is the Marketplace only on Saturday?
A: Yes, there is no Used Marketplace on Sunday. But do check out our Vendors!
Q: Can I enter multiple games as a single lot?