TCTC Code of Conduct
We at TCTC hold our show to a very high standard and work hard to make sure it is a fun, safe and inclusive space for all. Additionally, TCTC holds its attendees to a code of conduct that ensures everyone has a great time and feel comfortable at the show. We have never had any incidents and believe we have created a fantastic space for all gamers to feel comfortable. That being said, we all need to stick to a few rules, so please read and follow these quick guidelines before we game together in March.
- You will treat everyone with respect. We at TCTC believe that respect is not earned, it’s lost.
- TCTC is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, or affiliation. We do not tolerate harassment of your fellow gamers in any form. TCTC Staff have the right to ask you to leave TCTC and refuse to refund the cost of your ticket if you break this code of conduct.
- You must wear your event badge at all times (and around your neck) while at TCTC.
- Be nice and have fun! All of your fellow gamers are there to have a good time, so be friendly, make a new best bud and have a great time! Any behavior that’s offensive in public is also offensive at TCTC.
- While we don’t want anyone to lose anything. TCTC is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property, or for injuries sustained during the course of TCTC.
- Please do not abuse the convention facilities. This includes putting signs on walls or trash anywhere other than a garbage can or smoking in non-designated smoking areas. Lets respect our venue as it is our home away from home for two glorious days.